Friday, July 9, 2010

Freebies 4 Mom

Freebies 4 Mom is another really helpful blog that I follow via email. I linked there to a specific post, because her page can be confusing to navigate for first time visitors. I find the emails much easier to navigate until you get comfortable there. She has separate pages for Freebies (samples), Coupons, Sweepstakes, Reward Codes (for Pampers, Disney, Huggies, etc - especially helpful for you Amanda and Jessica with the babies!), places where you can get freebies/discounts/specials on your or your family members birthdays, giveaways, etc. It is a really nice resource to use with lots of information compiled in a central location. She also offers updates on Twitter and Facebook.

**Update because I forgot the disclaimer: ***In the interest of all the disclosure laws, I want to be clear that this is NOT a sponsored post, the author of the blog mentioned is not even aware that I am sharing information about her site.***

No comments: