Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kraft

Kraft products are a staple at our house. The website offers recipes, and the meal helper where you enter ingredients on hand and it suggests meal ideas. You can also register to get ideas weekly by email. At the bottom of the page, you can register to get the free food and family magazine. I highly suggest that. Not just for the recipes in it, but it also frequently comes with great coupons. Another feature not found on many sites is the message boards where you can ask questions, post or read comments such as praise or concerns. I take both with a grain of salt unless I know people personally because sometimes weird things are posted. "Liking" them on facebook and/or twitter will also alert you to promotions and coupons quickly.

***In the interest of all the disclosure laws, I want to be clear that this is NOT a sponsored post, nor do I get any referral credits, samples or coupons not available to everyone on the website from Kraft for writing about them. Not that I am not open to that *lol* but this is just informational.***

No comments: