Thursday, July 8, 2010

Saving Dollars and Sense

Changing it up a little, today I am going to share with you a blog I read. Saving Dollars and Sense. As with most blogs, I subscribe via feedburner email subscription. It saves me from having to check it regularly, as it emails daily if there were posts the previous day. I prefer this method because it gives a quick glance at the post topics. You can easily see if it is something you have seen elsewhere, something new and useful to you, or something that isn't applicable to you. You can mark to save it for easy reference later via email, or just delete. Oh, and I almost forgot, she is on FB too, so you can "like" her there, and see updates when she posts.

I like reading Saving Dollars and Sense because it is a smaller blog. She doesn't post 50 times a day, so it isn't overwhelming. She does post the national drugstore deals *which I love*, printable coupon links, menu planning, reviews, giveaways, etc. Follow it for a bit, and see if it fits your need, if not, unsubscribe:)

***Disclaimer Notice: I am not receiving any benefit from posting about this blog. She probably isn't even aware that I did so, LOL!***

No comments: