Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CVS

So after melting in the heat of Open House, gotta love a school that doesn't turn on the A/C:( I drug the boys to CVS. I plan to make a second trip later this week because I have more coupons and deals. I scanned in the receipts, but for some reason it scanned them in sections, so here they are: ***Note, it skipped one section where it scanned my Green Bag Tag for bringing my own bag, and the Chips Ahoy were $4.59, and the Oreo's were $4.59. You will see I had coupons for both items free from a mailing I got, and Aaron rushed in the house and stashed them in his "secret snack" cabinet. We'll see how long they last, LOL:)***




As you can see, I tend to check off every item after I get in the car to make sure it rang up at the correct sale price, then since I was posting it here, I thought I would notate what each coupon was for to make it easier to match up. Granted these items aren't the BEST use of ECB's to keep them rolling and growing, it was just how it worked out because I needed the bottled water. Joshua will take some in his lunch to school sometimes, and I will probably get another 24 pack at that price later in the week for the pantry. Since we seem to be blizzard prone in the winter I like to make sure we have an ample supply of bottled water on hand BEFORE everyone else makes the mad dash to the supermarkets.

The only thing that probably needs explanation is the Dry Idea which was on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free, and I had a Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon, essentially getting both for free, but it did have a max value of $4.99 on the coupon, so I ended up getting one free and paying $0.90 for the second one.

I had a $10 gift card from when I got one of my pain meds a few weeks ago, and used a Target coupon to get a $10 gift card with any new prescription. I LOVE those;) and the fact that they take competitors coupons.

All in all $0.09 before tax is great and paying nothing out of pocket is even better!

No comments: