Friday, August 27, 2010

Email Subscription Available

I finally got a moment to get the Email Subscription service set up. Please take a moment to enter your email address, and you can get each day's posts emailed directly to you so you don't miss any great deals!

Based on my former blog, I was able to change the blog address with one of the companies that compiles discount and freebie offers. I can log into their company page and get the links and information available on the offers and share them with you. However, since this is a new blog, I am not eligible to view all of the offers. The offers you can access increase according to your email subscription numbers, google friend followers, some other network followers, twitter, facebook, etc. I have a twitter set up (see the widget on the right), but I am not sure about how to set up a separate facebook page just for the blog, so I have to work on that.

I also came across some blogs that do Friday Follow links, and I hope to sign up for those and post all of that later tonight. I have to get to carpool AN HOUR EARLY to be able to be at the front of the line and get them as soon as they dismiss (they begged not to be checked out early, LOL) and rush to my first Physical Therapy appointment for my back. Providing they don't immobilize me, I hope to get some more work done on the blog tonight. The sooner I can get the readership numbers up to where the other blog was, the sooner I can start getting us the DL on some money saving offers (YAY!)

No comments: