Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mrs Fields


mrsfields thumb Free Mrs. Fields Cookies To Your Door! When you refer 3 friends to sign up for their mailing list you will get free cookies shipped to your door! You get an even better prize pack if you refer even more friends!

So pretty please sign up with my referral – I could use some free cookies to feed to these boys that seem to always be starving, LOL!

Leave your email or contact me (reviewsbykaren at gmail dot com)or my personal email, facebook, or twitter if you already have it and you want a referral to pass on to your friends to earn some free cookies, or just to help me get mine! The e-newsletter is free, and they promise not to spam, so it's a pretty good deal!


1 comment:

MageeBaby said...

Free cookies! wahooo! Here's my email... cindyloumagee at yahoo dot com

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I'm following back and looking forward to reading your posts! :)