Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday

I have to leave in a few minutes for Physical Therapy, but decided to participate in a quick blog hop while waiting for Logan and Aaron to finish getting ready. We have packed lunches for after because I have to get Logan back for Kindergarten within 20 minutes of my scheduled finish time. Hopefully they aren't running behind! On to the Hop.....

Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop, hosted by Twee Poppets Review and Giveaway! This is a great way to discover new blogs while increasing the number of followers for your own blog. Please feel free to grab the TTA button for your blogroll to help bring more bloggers to this blog hop!



Tuesday Tag-Along button art adapted from the "Follow the Leader" illustration by Diana Jones. I encourage you to visit her at her blog, Sketch & Jones, and her online shop to see more great illustrations and all sorts of wonderful crafts!



Trailing Tuesdays Blog Hop





Trailing Tuesdays are hosted by Familylicious, Nine More Months , and Sugar Pop Ribbons ! What is Trailing Tuesdays you ask? Well, it's a great way to advertise your blog and find new friends not only for your blog but for your Facebook and Twitter pages as well.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Hi there,

Thanks for coming by, I am here to return the favour. I am your newest follower.

Marie

Amy said...

I'm now following from TT! Hope you'll come by and follow me too!

http://ohsosavvymom.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

I'm a new follower from Tag-A-Long Tuesday.

http://inside-my-head.com

Bargain Mom said...

I'm a new follower. Please visit me at www.bargainmom.net.

Anonymous said...

I love practicalfrugality.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Lie Lim said...

Useful writing - I was enlightened by the information . Does someone know where my assistant can get ahold of a fillable CA FL-684 copy to fill in ?