Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chili's

Chili's Free Chips and Queso

Chili's is still offering a coupon for Free Chips and Queso when you sign up for their newsletter. I did this last year, and have gotten other offers for free food throughout the year, on my birthday, and my sign up anniversary. Also, sometimes when they offer new items, they will ask you to fill out a survey if you've tried it, and you can be entered to win giftcards. They also do promotions on their facebook page if you "like" them. I participate if I am on and see it, but haven't won any giftcards yet. We only have 3 restaurants in our immediate area, Chili's being one of them, so we are always looking for coupons for there!

**Update: I just got this email from Chili's and thought I'd pass it on:**

Help us fight childhood cancer. For every new email club member,
we'll donate $1* to St. Jude to help fight childhood cancer!
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
ALSAC - Danny Thomas, Founder
Chili's is proud to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® through a 10-year commitment to donate $50 million to help fight childhood cancer. But we need your help! Just by sharing you'll be helping... So tell all your friends to join the Chili's email club now!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great blog. Following you back from Around My Family Table

and

Savings Spree

furygirl3132 said...

I love Chili's, thanks for finding this deal!
I am a new follower to your blog and Twitter (furygirl3132) for Twitter Hop Thursday. I look forward to seeing more of your deals! Have a wonderful day!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Muth said...

Hi There :) I'm your newest follower from the Thursday Friends/Giveaways hop. I'd love it if you checked my blog out as well and followed back (pls pls)! And my husband thanks you for the Chili's coupon, haha!

-Lindsey
tidbitsparenting.blogspot.com

Jennifer @ The Thrifty Military Wife said...

Im now following you back :)

http://www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

MsBabyPlan said...

Thanks for following. I am returning the favour.

Jenna B. said...

Now that is one coupon my husband will LOVE!