Thursday, September 9, 2010

Deals around the web

I have tons of deals in my inbox to pass along to you, so without further adieu, here they are!

I am not a coffee or tea drinker myself,but I have heard from others that this is really great coffee that breaks down to less than a quarter a cup, and you get the coffee maker plus samples for under $15 with free shipping. I have no idea what coffee makers cost, but I am guessing that is a pretty good deal.


Cheaptoday.com is a newsletter that I have been getting for years I think.If you know me in real life, you know that I do not buy anything without searching online for either coupons/codes if they are available, or price comparisons to see where and how I can get the best deal possible. As per my blog description, I firmly believe that being a good steward is making the most of what you have to work with. Many variables are involved in determining what the best deal is (i.e. time and travel distance, etc), but a few minutes of research has often saved considerable amounts of money. Money that would essentially be wasted if no research was done. This is one of many sites I utilize to save myself some leg work in researching deals.

***Sorry, Offer is no longer valid. If I see it again, I will repost it:)*** This is one I finally looked into. My aunt and her family often go camping in an RV. Honestly, that is the only way I would go camping, I am not a tent person. We are wanting to be able to take our kids on educational road trips. While we won't be buying an RV because of the expense and lack of a storage facility, we have talked about renting one. Since we are centrally located in OK, there are many places aren't excessively far to drive to see the glorious natural wonders God has given to us. With three boys who want to explore nature, we think this would be a great way to afford-ably travel to some National and State parks. We are considering this idea for the upcoming 2011 summer.

Home Depot Improver's Club Our local Home Depot is only 2 miles away, and since Nick is on days now (YAY) this is something I have signed up for and hope to get to do. I will be the first to tell you that I am NOT handy with tools, in any form or fashion. In fact, I often do more harm than good when I try to fix things. However, that is all the more reason why DIH Workshops are a perfect fit for me personally.

Inbox Dollars I can't recall if I shared this one with you already or not. If so, my apologies for the duplication.I just signed up for this one in August. I had done it years ago, but I think the old account got deleted for inactivity, or just because I don't have that email address any more. It is the sister site to Send Earnings (see sidebar) and works pretty much the same way. I have already accumulated several dollars in just reading emails, and some under 5 minute surveys. I was paid from them years and years ago, so it is a long standing, legitimate site.

I am out of time for now, Aaron has completed his writing assignment, and it's time to go get his brothers from school. I will try and get some of the other deals posted tonight after the kids go to bed, if I am not exhausted, LOL!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Now following from Friday Blog Hop! Follow back please and enter a giveaway for new followers! http://christlikemommy.blogspot.com/2010/09/tuesday-blog-hop-giveaway-for-new.html