Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Coupon ecourse

Free Coupon E Course

I have had several people email me after I posted about some of my shopping trips wanting to know if I could post a tutorial of sorts on how the whole process works. I do plan to do that, but I am thinking about making them into e-books that people could download and save on their computers as a resource instead of having to come search and read posts about it. Since my computer just got back to working order, I haven't had an opportunity to research how to write or produce an e-book just yet. In the meantime, I did see a post about a site that is offering a Free Coupon ecourse, and I thought it might help some of you get started. I have not taken or looked at the course personally, yet, but if you click on the link above, it should take you right to it. If you do take it, please come back and leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts on it. I don't want to forward things that aren't helpful;)

No comments: