Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Well, it's Wednesday, and we have another full day ahead of us! I will be out most of the morning with Aaron at his therapy, running carpool, and hitting Homeland to take advantage of some of the great sales I saw in tomorrow's ad. So, I will leave you with some Hops I will be following when we get home. Hopefully cooler weather will be here soon and bring with it some slower schedules, HAHA! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that today is the FIRST DAY OF FALL! I really think this may be my favorite season. I adore the leaves changing colors, football season, cooler temps, and cold weather food! So let's all say a fond farewell to this heat that doesn't want to leave, and urge some Colder Canadian Air to start blowing in our direction.

I am also doing a Facebook Like You Back to increase my following there, but I can't find the code to paste it here, so if you'd like to join in, just click the previous link!



Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Stopping by and following from WW.
~Crystal
http://www.3princesandaprincess2.com

QueenB said...

Stopping by from Catch a Wave! I'm your newest GFC follower AND rss subscriber

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

FrugalMom said...

I'm your newest follower, and I would like to invite you to The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free.

Budget Savvy Diva said...

Love you site! I found you through the BlogHop and now I am a follower. I would love if you checked out Budget Savvy Diva – I guarantee that you will save money! http://budgetsavvydiva.com

harts said...

Hopping on by from Welcome Wed!

http://mommysmoneysavingobsession.blogspot.com/2010/09/welcome-wednesday-blog-hop.html