Thursday, September 2, 2010

Homeland Deal and Savings sites

Aaron and I made a quick stop into Homeland today (in and out in 5 mins before carpool rush) and scored some great deals that I will post below. I also came across some savings sites to pass along. Don't forget the coupons from Coupons.com and Redplum reset yesterday, so happy printing!

Sign up for Colgate® SmileTalk® and gain access to over $8 in coupons, special offers, product previews and feedback opportunities.

Become a member of Right@Home and get great offers, time-saving tips and recipes. They offer, usually quartlerly, some excellent coupon books mailed to your home. This is where I got the coupons for the free detergent mentioned earlier this week in my CVS post. Also, right now you can register for a free Ziplock pack, available to the first 10,000 people that sign up. These things go FAST so it really helps to enter your email to get newsletters so you can enter quickly.

Don't forget you can get a Free Chili's Appetizer when you join Chili's Email Club.

Sign up for up to $10.50 in coupons from Arm & Hammer. I have not signed up for these recently, but I have tried it in the past and had trouble printing them. I wrote them an email and they said they were sorry but couldn't do anything. Hopefully they have it fixed now, but make sure your printer has paper, is turned on and ready to go before you try printing these!



I signed up for this one last week and forgot to pass it along. I would love to go to Colorado!

Home Depot Garden ClubI am not much of a gardener, and we even mowed over all my flowers this year since I developed asthma and was having trouble breathing outdoors, but I have been getting this newsletter for years and it always has some good coupons in it. Besides, even men will usually be willing to redeem these, LOL:)

JCPenneyYou all probably already get this one since most everyone I know shops at JcPenney, but if you don't, you will want to sign up for this. They send great coupons in email and online, especially around the holidays. Just last month I got one for $10 off a $10 purchase, and they typically send that one in Nov/Dec as well.

Now for the Homeland score.
New York Texas Toast on sale for $2.29. Found an in-store display with coupons in it for various items including this for $1.00 off, doubled. Total  paid $0.29

Libby's canned  Vegetables on sale for $0.99 each. Used coupon from Sunday Parade magazine for $1 off 3, doubled. Total paid for 3 $0.98

Libby's canned fruits on sale for $0.99 each. Used coupon from Sunday Parade magazine for $1 off 2, doubled. Total paid for 2 $0.98

Chinet Napkins $2.09. Used $1 on 1 coupon from Sunday paper, doubled.  Total paid $0.09.

John Morell lunch meat on sale for $2.89. Used $1 on 1 coupon from Sunday paper, doubled. Total paid $0.89.

Bought about 1lb of preseasoned ribs priced at $4.38 on sale B1G1 free, which means it rings up half price of $2.19. Then used the Save $2 on any Red River Ranch beef product. Total paid $0.19.

Bought 1 can of Campbell's Harvest select on clearance for $1.31. Used a $1 on 1 coupon, doubled up to amount paid, bringing price to FREE

Grand Total: $5.42. Then used 2 Save $1 on next purchase coupons from all the soup I bought on Tuesday, making the pre-tax total $3.42. With tax, I paid $4.03.

5 comments:

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. It lasts all week long. Hope to see you then!

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower! Very cool blog! Hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Have a great week!

lisad33611 said...

New follower from This for That. Couldn't find a twitter or FB link for you, but following you on NB also.
Lisa
http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com

Tammylyne said...

Came from This for that :) I could not find your giveaway but I am now following you on GFC!

http://tammylynes.blogspot.com/

allthingsnew said...

Following you via GFC from This for That! Thanks so much for linking up with us yesterday!

Blessings,
Stephanie
Ten Talents...