Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a thought

This morning, the Today Show had "America's Cheapest Family" on, and they were promoting their newest book about cutting your grocery bill in half. Nick and I noticed that I spend much less per person each month than this family, and buy more food than they do. I started this blog to share with family and friends the sites I utilize on a regular basis to reduce our costs, and an assortment of sites I use to add small amounts of income, and for me to use as a reference, having everything in one place. I have always thought that the methods I use were just practical common sense, so I haven't actually shared them. I am thinking maybe I should write a small e-book on those methods. What do y'all think? Would people read it and use it or would it just be a waste of time?

No comments: