Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dannon: Give Hope With Every Cup


I am sure that most every woman in America is aware that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. When I am at the store, I think it is great to see so many different brands embracing this important cause that affects both women and men, although just under 300,000 women get diagnosed every year! I would also venture to guess that almost all of us know or have known a close friend or family member that has been affected by it. I really wanted to walk in our local walk this year with my next door neighbor and her family to show her my support, but with my back injury, I was unable. She is the nicest woman who has fought hard to get her breast cancer into remission, and we just adore her. I am pleased to know that Dannon has pledged to donate a minimum $500,000 dollars to the National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, but will increase that donation amount to $1.5 million dollars depending upon how many lid codes are entered online by Nov. 30. So ladies, eat some Dannon yogurt, and don't forget to enter your codes because honestly, they do have some yummy yogurt that is healthy for you too!

"Under the lid of specially-marked Dannon products you will find a unique code. With each code entered at www.cupsofhope.com by November 30, 2010, 10 cents will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. ® (NBCF). The money raised will go to the NBCF, to provide women free mammograms and support breast cancer research nationwide."


"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by  Mom Central on behalf of Dannon. In addition, I received a gift certificate and products to thank me for taking the time to participate."

No comments: