Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DVD Review: The Way Home

After I completed my last book review for Booksneeze.com, I was browsing their available titles, and saw that they had a DVD copy of the movie The Way Home (Widescreen) available. I had heard about this movie from friends, because it is based on a true story about a family in Georgia. When their 2 year old son goes missing, the entire community joins together to help this family desperately search for the toddler. As a parent of young children, this was especially emotional to watch! I love the way this couple uses this horrific event to bring them closer together, and that they did not lose their face in the darkest of times. I know that some people are of the opinion that some Christian movies can be cheesy and predictable, but I did not find that to be the case with this movie.I was captivated from the beginning of the movie, and was truly touched at the reactions of the community. I would definitely recommend this movie to my friends and family.

The Way Home (Widescreen) is set to be released on October 26, and is available on Amazon.co, today's price is $17.99.

***Disclosure: I received this DVD free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”***

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! You can follow my blog at
http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/