Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy November!

I am beyond ready for November, and hopefully it will bring with it some cooler temperatures in the afternoons! Not freezing, but you know, FALL. We also anticipate a house full again this Thanksgiving, though I am having another procedure on my back the Friday before the holiday, so I plan to shop early and pre-make some items for the freezer!

I know I promised a post on legitimate earning opportunities on the web, but some stuff came up. So, I have my month end wrap up post almost complete (the final numbers should be ready tomorrow) and I hope to be able to tie that all in together;)

Finally, I have a new giveaway post coming tomorrow as well. One you won't want to miss;) I am going to leave it up for the entire month of November, and you can enter once per day!

1 comment:

Tiffany Christie said...

Here from the bloghop.
I am your newest follower. Please follow back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com