Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just another Manic Monday?

Good Monday everyone! I have three posts in draft status that I am still working on. They are : I lost my job, now what?!, September Wrap Up, and Legitimate Ways to Earn extra income from home. I have seen some questions on a few forums and blogs about several subjects, and the information given to the requester was just not practical, so I thought I would tackle them. I hope to have them up soon! I am also still working on the September Wrap Up, and will probably post just totals since some of the sites will be in one of the other posts. No need for duplication, that isn't practical, HAHA. I have an excellent sense of humor, sort of.

Please scroll down to my book review and Giveaway, I'd love for everyone to enter! I will be hopping in my spare time today, so if you are stopping by from one of the hops, please be sure to leave me a comment with a link to your site so I can follow back! P.S. The Follow Us Monday Morning Question of the week, is what was your favorite candy. Mine is Kit Kat!


Let's Just Give It Away
Photobucket

No comments: