Monday, November 15, 2010

Cottonelle

I was very fortunate to be selected to share with you my love for Cottonelle and their Moist Wipes. Most of you know that I have three small boys. Boys who are too old for diapers. However, dry toilet paper is jut not sufficient for their delicate needs. We have used flushable moist wipes exclusively in their bathroom since they were potty trained. In fact, if you ever visit our house, you might want to check to see if there is any dry toilet paper in the guest bath before you go in. Often I forget to put it in there. I don't leave it in regularly because I mentioned I have boys, and a certain 5 year old has been known to cause plumbing problems with dry toilet paper.

Whenever I have a friend talking about potty training, I always mention flushable moist wipes. They are a tad more expensive than dry paper, until you factor in the quantity a child will use, and the plumbing repair bills they will create. Trust me, it will save you money in the long run! I'd also like to share with you a link to get more information on this product, as well as a funny video, and other Cottonelle information at: www.getfre​shwithafri​end.com. Also, they sent me a really cool EasyReach hanger with my product sample that I LOVE! It attached to the wall with 3M Command strips that don't ruin the wall, and makes it so much more convenient for the kids to access. SO MUCH better than them throwing the package all over the place!
 
"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of the Cottonelle brand and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate."

No comments: