Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Great Flood

Sorry I didn't get Tuesday's Tip or the other drugstore posts up this week, but one child has had the flu all week, and the night he came down with it, our pipes decided to freeze and our house got flooded. We are in the midst of having Service-master tear the house apart, and wait for State Farm to help us get it put back together again. New floors, walls, paint, furniture coming, but first so much to go through and throw away. I will post pics and my other articles when I can, as my laptop also got destroyed. My husband works from home now, so I only have access to the computer for a short time when he isn't working.

1 comment:

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

I am a new follower I found you over at the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop!

http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com