Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TABASCO® Original Red

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

Nick is a huge fan of using TABASCO® Original Red on most everything he eats. From eggs in the morning for breakfast to the majority of items I cook for dinner in the evenings. One of his favorite things that I make, and the kids have grown to love it as well, is to brown some ground chuck, add some spices and TABASCO® Original Red then stir all of that into some Macaroni and Cheese. Those guys eat it until it's gone. Zero leftovers! At first I was afraid that the TABASCO® Original Red would make the food too hot for them, but it doesn't. They don't like the meal without it, and they all insist that it gives the food a better flavor. When I looked up the website, I found the following quote, which matched what my family says "TABASCO® Original Red is not about heat for heat’s sake. It’s about what heat does to the flavor of food. The simple combination of salt, red pepper, and vinegar are perfected in a 3-year aging process that produces a hot sauce with the uncanny ability to bring the most out of your food. Other hot sauces add their own specific flavor to food. TABASCO® Original Red simply enhances the flavor of food"

We just watched the NCAA Championship game on Monday, and the kids threw a fit that I didn't have any "Football" food prepared. However, it was just too cold! With all the snow and Artic Air, I had put on a beef stew in the crockpot, not even thinking about the football game at night. But, after the uproar, I am now planning what we will have for Superbowl Sunday next month. The Tabasco site has an excellent Game-Day Party Menu with tons of great ideas for "football" food, such as Pizza Perfected which sounds delicious. I am all for affordable food that I can make at home to fill up these bottomless tummies!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: