Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday's Tips

I know I am probably way behind the curve in just figuring this out, BUT, yesterday I realized that my nifty little Amazon widget on the right hand sidebar, shows a FREE MP3 song each and every day in the "Our Best Deals" section at the bottom. I don't have an MP3 player, though supposedly my phone will play them, I just have to get someone to show me how to transfer them to the phone, LOL:) However, I purchased my first Free one yesterday and it shows everyone gets 5GB (I have NO idea how much that equates to!) of free MP3 storage playable on a Free Amazon player. So, you can get the music and play it for Free!!!

I decided to share it with others who may also be behind the curve because today's Free song is Ombra Mai Fu by Jackie Evancho who is the little girl that our family just adored on America's Got Talent last summer. Normally these singles are just $0.99 each (which is still a bargain in my opinion compared to the price I paid as a teen for CASSETTE SINGLES at the store, haha!). But, I do appreciate that Amazon is offering one song a day for free. Now I just have to remember to check daily to see what it is. ***Also, after purchasing this, I noticed that there is a section on the item page that shows

"Customers Who Bought This Song's Album Also Bought"

and there is a list of other singles available for free as well. I suppose you could also go to the MP3 section and search lowest price first and get a full listing of all free MP3's. I do this for my KINDLE as well, to find Free titles that I might want to read.

If you know of any other daily freebies such as these that can save others money, please feel free to leave the information in the comments. Thanks y'all!

No comments: