Monday, June 13, 2011

BNTER



Screen shot 2011-03-08 at 5.14.36 PMBnter.com (pronounced "banter"), is a social network designed for capturing conversations, proves a modern way to save those precious moments and share them with family members, friends, and followers. Web- and app-based, Bnter.com can be accessed from your laptop, ipad, or smart phone. Simple to use, free and fun, Bnter.com offers an organized means of sharing those funny moments in a more visually appealing way than simply sharing them in your Facebook or Twitter stream. 

I am thrilled to introduce you to this new social network. As the mom of three young children who are quite entertaining all of the time, there are many moments that I want to capture and save. It seems like just yesterday that my nine year old was a new born baby. Time flies so fast! The most important advice I think we can give new moms is to write down the memories you want to keep. The problem is that we often think that ourselves, but then the moment passes and we get busy and forget. Or, we might remember to write it down, but then we have just scraps of paper to keep up with. BNTER is a site that is accessible from so many platforms, and offers a place to write down these thoughts and memories. It makes it so easy to keep them organized and to share with trusted friends and family who will also get a kick out of the unique things our kids say to make us laugh. I hope you will all take a moment to stop by and check out this new site, and come back and leave me comments letting me know your thoughts. Enjoy!

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of BNTER and received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: