Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Fresh With A Friend!

Screen shot 2011-03-08 at 5.14.36 PMAs the mother of three young boys, we are frequent users of moist wipes in our home. With them being only 5, 7, and 9, the obvious use of them in their restroom is the most common way that we use them, but not the only way. I prefer to let them use these before dry tissue in the restroom because they are at or above the age where they no longer want help in the restroom. They are able to use these and clean themselves adequately so that we are all happy. I also keep a box of these in my car to clean up messy hands and faces when we are out and about. Logan, especially, is my messy child, and I can need to clean him up consistently before we get out of the car to go into places. 

While these are the ways that my family uses these wipes, they would also be helpful in other situations. If you frequent a gym, I'd pack these in your gym bag. If your children play sports, you DEFINITELY want to keep these in the car to freshen them up. These would also make an excellent baby shower gift for an expectant mother. I am sure all the mothers out there know exactly when the new mother could use these to freshen up! Most women could also use these during that special time each month to make themselves feel refreshed. They are also excellent for motorcycle riders to put in their saddle bags. When they stop and pull of their helmet, they can quickly swipe these to get all that icky sweat cleaned away.

I prefer to use the Cottonelle brand because the wipes are thicker, yet still flush-able with no plumbing problems, and they have just enough moistness to get all types of jobs done without leaving you wet and sticky. They have also improved their dispenser, and it now has the proprietary OneTouch. All of my kids, one of whom has special issues, are capable of opening this dispenser and getting what they need out of it. technology. (*Note: We had a situation on the road once where I ran out of these and had to purchase another brand in a pinch. Only Joshua was able to open that dispenser on his own. So, I had to improvise and put that brand of wipes in the Cottonelle dispenser until we could get back to a more populated area where I could purchase the Cottonelle wipes. They are worth their price, and coupons are frequently available!)

I would like to encourage each of you to visit GetFreshWithaFriend.com to see what rewards are available to get and to give. I wrote about my love for Cottonelle previously in November, and get excited every time I see an opportunity to help promote them. I strongly believe in supporting brands I love and use on a regular basis. These products are a staple in our home, and are part of my bi-weekly shopping trips.

  Be sure to check out my twitter link for this post with the hashtag #GetFresh. Click on the link to get a $1 off coupon, and if you have a store near you that doubles coupons, you can really score a great deal on these!

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Cottonelle and received product and a promotional item as a thank you for my participation.”

No comments: