Monday, July 25, 2011

Book Review: The Last Archangel

I am so excited to be able to participate in the tour for The Last Archangel! I know that not everyone is into books dealing with Angels and Demons and how their battles affect humans, but I enjoy this genre of books. I remember the first book I ever read in this style was in 7th grade. I went to a private Southern Baptist school, and we read a fiction book in this style for our Bible class. It was very moving, and I have since read every book from that author, and plan to do the same with the work of Michael Young.

This book is very fast paced, and it will grab you from the start. I had heard great things about it, and knew it was one I'd want to read without stopping. The day it came, I cleared my schedule, went to bed early, and read it from start to finish. It is exciting and entertaining, and you definitely won't want to put it down. The story makes you want to keep turning the pages to see what will happen next.

Book Description: 
Xandir has been exiled to earth until the end of time. But when his cherub trainee disappears, Xandir makes a deal with rogue angels and giants that could restore life to the mortal woman he loves and end his assignment as a destroying angel in exchange for helping them bring about the end of the world and all of mankind.
Thank you to Cedar Fort Publishing for providing me with a complementary copy of this book to facilitate my review. A positive opinion was not requested nor required and all opinions expressed are without influence and completely my own.

2 comments:

Christy (cmd409) said...

I liked this book too. I especially liked the circles of hell thing in the fallen city.

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Was *that* book This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti? :)