Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review: Freedom Spray Mop

 www.libman.com
Some of you may remember a week or so ago, I posted about how I feel in love with the Libman Wonder Mop. It was not a sponsored post, nor is this one. I contacted the company before I posted to get permission to talk about the product, and got the okay. They enjoyed my review, and asked if they could send me a Freedom Spray Mop to try out and see how I liked it. I got it on Friday and gave it a whirl on Sunday.

This mop was very different from the Wonder Mop, as it is the kind that you spray fluid, and use a cloth to mop it up. I love that you are able to use your OWN solution to clean. You just pop the plastic piece off, fill it with the solution of your choice, then slide it back on. The mop head is also machine washable on cold, which is fabulous, so you aren't always having to spend money to purchase replacement cleaning cloths. It was very easy to use, and I also like that the head swivels and rotates, so if you need to get in tight spaces, such as behind a toilet, it is very easy to do so. This cleaning cloth didn't get up one of the jelly stains off the tile that was really stuck, I did have to get the wonder mop for that (it got it right up, no elbow grease!), but the freedom mop did get everything else on all the other tile floors in my home. I have to say though, (promise not to tell Nick!) that this was so easy to use, with zero strain on my back, that I could mop with this every day. I think that doing a quick swipe of the floors daily with the Freedom Mop would keep them as clean as I like them, and I wouldn't have to worry about any dried, hard jelly stains on the tile.

***Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. Libman sent me a complimentary mop to facilitate a review and my honest opinion on it. My opinion was not influenced in any way.

3 comments:

Amanda @ Time4Mommy said...

I had no idea that you could use your own solution. I may be making a switch. Thanks for the post!

By Word of Mouth Musings said...

Perfect for my ocd anal cleaning obsession!
Thanx for linking up to my Time Travel Tuesday, the more you share, tweet and tell a friend ... the more fun it will be!
Lovely to have you over, have a great week ... and be sure to get your pic ready for Wordless Wednesday link up tomorrow :)
Love - Nicole

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What fun! I love to mop!