Thursday, August 18, 2011

Carmex

We live in Oklahoma where it is DRY and we get the most extreme temperatures. We are breaking a record this summer with more than 50 days of 100+ temps, and in the winter, Blizzards are not unusual. Not to mention the wind............oh how it does come "Sweeping Down the Plains". What that means for me is that my lips, and more specifically Aaron's lips get very dry and cracked. That poor child has to use Carmex 4 or more times per day to keep his little lips from cracking open! Now normally we use regular old original Carmex because Aaron doesn't like flavors. But I DO:) So, when Carmex recently contacted me and offered to send me some new Vanilla and Lime Twist flavors (With the most adorable picnic blanket EVER, which I happen to be giving away as part of the Spa For Ma event with tubes of the Vanilla and Lime Twist flavors as well, so click over and enter!) I was ecstatic!

These new flavors are YUMMY, and make me oh so happy. These fantastic new tubes are tucked safely away in my purse, out of the reach of my adorable little children. These are all for mommy! If you don't want to wait to see if you win the Spa for Ma Giveaway, you can purchase these at CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart.

You can also find more information on Carmex at their Website, Twitter, or Facebook page.

***Disclosure: I was sent 2 complimentary tubes of Carmex and a picnic blanket to facilitate my review, no other compensation was exchanged. A postitive review was not required, though it is deserved. All opinions expressed are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way.***

2 comments:

Tiffany Cruz (Fabulous Finds by NovGirlxo) said...

I love carmex, always have. So glad they are coming out with new flavors, FINALLY!

Carmex said...

Thank you for the review! We are glad you liked the products! Good luck to the entrants!

The Carmex® Team