Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fotobounce

Last week, several of my blog friends were talking about a new software they had tried out called, Fotobounce, and how great it was for photo sharing. So, I emailed the company asking about it, and they generously offered to let me review it also.

What it is:
Fotobounce is software that allows you to set up private networks to share photos. You can set them up for groups of friends, family members, etc. and people can ONLY see the photos you have given them access to. This is great for me because I have several different friends, and many of them don't know the others outside the particular group. For example, my high school and college friends don't know each other, so they don't care to see photos of people they don't know.The private peer to peer network is local to your computer, and has facial recognition software technology which makes tagging people very quick and efficient.

I post photos on Facebook only on my personal page, and haven't done that very often because I am not a technical genius, and it takes me forever to get them uploaded, put in the correct album, and tagged. I also have a Flickr that I use for sharing photos with friends who don't use Facebook, but again, it takes me a while to get them uploaded. However, this software was pretty easy, even for me. I clicked the button to download, opened it up and it was super easy to install, then it took just a couple of minutes for all of my photos to be pulled and organized. With the face recognition it tagged people quickly and now they are all nice, neat, and organized into my groups.

If you'd like to try this out, you can Download Fotobounce here for FREE, or there is also an option for $49 that eliminates the ad's. For me, I don't mind a few ads to save $49, but everyone has different preferences;)


This is a screenshot the company sent me to show you what it looks like. I am trying to get one of my personal pictures to add, but I can't figure out how to edit the screenshot to get it small enough to upload, haha. I need software to do that for me;)

***Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, BUT I was the one who initiated contact with the company because I was so interested in trying it out, and felt like many of you might also be interested in this service, so I wanted permission to be able to share it with you. No positive review was requested or expected, and all opinions expressed are 100%mine.***

1 comment:

April said...

This sounds like a great option for those who don't have the time to deal with a learning curve! Thanks for the info ;D