Friday, August 26, 2011

Keep In Touch

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

Many of my friends have purchased cell phones for their children about the age of 10. My oldest son is 9, and I have NO intention of him or his brothers having their own cell phones anytime in the near future. With that said, they are also at an age where they are playing sports and wanting to go play at friend's houses, and I want to make sure they are safe. Obviously I'd never let them go anywhere with someone I didn't know and feel comfortable with, but I have known people in my life who have had issues even with trusted adults. One solution that we are looking into for these situations is a TracFone.

With a TracFone, there are so many features that make this appealing for our situation. They are very inexpensive, have no activation or cancellation fees, and no contracts. Some phones come with a FREE option to double any purchased minutes, others require a $19.99 fee if you choose to upgrade to this feature. They offer brand name phones that you are familiar with, they have reliable service, coverage, and reception.

For $10 you can get a phone that makes calls and texts, or for $29.99 you can get a phone with a full QWERTY keyboard, apps, mp3 player for music, video and camera capabilities, and web access.

For minutes, you can choose to pay as you go, or buy cards in the store to add minutes to your phone. TracFones also work for international calls.

You can see a YouTube video about no contracts from real TracFone customers and another YouTube video about no more surprise bills from  real TracFone customers

.

This YouTube video demonstrates the reliability of a TracFone.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: