Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Entree for ONE

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

We LOVE to eat at TGIFriday's, but the closest one to us is about 30 minutes away near a major shopping center. Typically we don't make special trips just to eat there, but we do visit when we are close by. For years I have bought and served their frozen appetizers when we have get togethers, but I haven't ever purchased their frozen meals because I am a very picky eater and Nick and I don't usually like to eat the same things.

However, they have recently introduced the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “EntrĂ©es for One”, and I got the opportunity to get one for FREE to tell you about it. Nick wanted to be the one to try it out, and he selected the EntrĂ©es For One Prime Rib Stroganoff. I loved that it was so quick and easy to prepare with very little clean up, he loved the taste and quality of the food. He said it tasted just like what he eats at the restaurant. There are NINE new amazing flavors available:

  • Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
  • Cajun Style Chicken Alfredo
  • Loaded Chicken and Cheese
  • Sesame Orange Chicken
  • Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara
  • Sizzling Chicken Fajitas
  • Prime Rib Stroganoff
  • Grilled Chicken Man & Cheese

I am also excited to share with you about a fantastic Fun Freezer contest that TGIFridays is having, and you can enter for the chance to win some amazing prizes! I'd include a photo of our refrigerator, but as some of you know we have had the week of broken appliances in our home, and well, you REALLY don't want to see my refrigerator OR kitchen at this moment! Hopefully it will all be repaired and functional next week so I can clean it all up and get things back in their proper order in time to get my photo taken and entered into the contest;)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: