Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Zhu Zhu Time!


I don't know about your kids, but my kids are just fascinated with ZhuZhu Pets. They were high on the list last year at Christmas time, so when I saw that Mom Select was partnering with ZhuZhu and allowing bloggers to host ZhuZhu parties, I signed us right up! We are ZhuZhu crazy in this house. I only thought we had most of the collection after Christmas last year. Once I started planning this party and looking around for ideas, I was amazed at how many ZhuZhu items are out there. They are for girls and boys alike, and with the new babies, probably for ages 4-12! Even Aaron who is almost 10 likes to play with these. The boys just LOVE to race them against one another and to make them do various tricks. I LOVE that they are toys so I don't have to buy a real "live" hamster to take care of. This mama has enough messes to clean up on a daily basis!

We were given 7 Zhuzhu Babies, 2 ZhuZhu Outfits, a Playset, and a ZhuZhu Pet for our party. I created some ZhuZhu themed cupcakes and cookies, we played racing games to see who had the fastest ZhuZhu, I made some search a word pages and coloring pages, and had a scavenger hunt. We have several of the FunHouses, because each child wanted their own from Santa, and we have dozens of the full size hamsters that were able to join us in the fun. I should probably mention that we did the scavenger hunt first so each guest could find their baby to have for the races later in the day, and then they were able to take them home. 
My kids have the Zhu Zhu Pets Adventure BallZhu Zhu Pets Tree HouseKung Zhu Battle ArenaZhu Zhu Pets Airport/Plane, DS game, Zhu Zhu Pets Add On GarageKung Zhu Special Forces Hamster Set of 4Kung Zhu Ninja Warrior Hamsters Set of 4, and many, many more ZhuZhu related items on their Christmas lists already this year. They start making them in July, LOL. It's a good thing Santa likes to have Amazon help him in his shopping so he doesn't have to go to 30 stores trying to hunt things down like he did last year!

For more information, please visit the Zhu-universe Website. I was sent a complimentary ZhuZhu gift package  from Mom Select  and ZhuZhu Pets to use during our ZhuZhu party. A positive review was not requested nor required. No monetary compensation was exchanged.

No comments: