Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jeans

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at ExpressY'all know by now how HAPPY I am that fall is finally arriving. While I do love to wear shorts and flip flops, the 60+ days of 100+ degree temperatures have left me longing to get back into my women's jeans and sweaters. To make it all that much sweeter, we just had an outlet mall with tons of fantastic stores open a couple of miles from our house in August. Since I was a Teenager, I have been a fan of Express and Express jeans. They have so many cute styles and colors to choose from!

I am also very excited to share with you something that's even better than shopping for jeans. WINNING Jeans! There is currently an Express giveaway where you can enter to win one of 50 FREE pairs of jeans! Just visit that link for more information and enter to win!

Before you pop over to enter, I am curious to know what your favorite color and style of Express jeans is. Like the image up top, my favorite is the Dark Wash Flare Jeans. They are just so cute and "sixties-ish". I love how they are tight at the top and loose at the bottom, LOL:) I am also a fan of the wide leg jeans as well. I hope you'll take a second to leave me a comment to let me know which of the following YOU like best, because I am curious and you might inspire me to stop getting the same color/style all the time and go wild trying something new!

  • Dark Wash Flare Jeans
  • Light Wash Flare Jeans
  • Red Jeans
  • White Jeans
  • Gray Jeans

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: