Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pillsbury Breakfast

I was at the grocery store last night, and saw some new Pillsbury breakfast items in the frozen food section. They were on sale for $1.99 and I had a $1 off coupon, so I got a box for FREE (my store doubles up to $1)! That's my favorite way to purchase, LOL:) Then, this afternoon I was working on cleaning out my email because I am way behind, and I came across an email that I missed from MyBlogSpark, with information on these tasty little nuggets and a COUPON that I can share with you! I just checked and the coupon is still available, and I printed out mine:)

The new products available are Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches and Pillsbury Egg Scrambles. You can heat up in minutes in the microwave and/or toaster and are available in your grocer´s freezer section.

Made with quality ingredients like real egg, tasty sausage or bacon, cheese, Grands! Biscuits and Green Giant® vegetables, this new line of quick and delicious frozen breakfast dishes comes in six flavorful choices:


Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich

Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich

Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwich


Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles

Sausage Egg Scrambles

Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles

I used my coupon to purchase the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Scrambles, and Nick and the boys loved them. Head over to www.facebook.com/pillsbury to "Like" the brand and learn more about Frozen PillsburyŽ Grands!Ž Biscuit Sandwiches and PillsburyŽ Egg ScramblesTM, and you can print your coupon there as well! Just click the PLAY AND SAVE link on the left sidebar.




DISCLOSURE: I received the information provided in this post from MyBlogSpark. I did not receive any promotional items or compensation for sharing this information with you. I got the same coupon that is available to everyone via the Facebook page, but the coupon I used yesterday came from a newspaper insert earlier this month. For more information, you can visit the Pillsbury Website, Facebook Page, or the Doughboy Breakfast Boogie Video.

No comments: