Monday, September 12, 2011

Review: Peter Hill

I came into contact with a new musician recently named Peter Hill. Peter is in the process of cutting his first album still, but he graciously shared two of his songs with me that are on MP3. They are SO GOOD, and will be included on the completed album as Bonus Tracks. He is British, and will be going on tour in England next year, and I only wish I could visit to hear him live! He is possibly traveling to the US (NYC & LA) in late 2012, but being in OK, I am right between the two, but far from both:(

For today, I am just going to focus on Love Me Tonight. The focus of this song is wanting someone you can't have. I am certain that most people have experienced that feeling at some point in their life and can completely relate. He is very talented on the guitar, the music is light, and he has such a soothing voice. If you click the link below for Amazon (UK), you can preview 5 of his songs!

If you'd like to follow Peter, you can find him on Facebook, Twitter, I-Tunes, or amazon (UK). He is also looking to grow his mailing list, so if you'd like to be included, just leave your contact info in the comments or email it to me and I can forward it to him!

***Disclosure: Peter Hill shared MP3 copies of his song with me to get my honest opinion and feedback. No positive review or feedback was requested or required. No monetary compensation was exchanged.***

2 comments:

Paula Robinson said...

Stopping by from the Tribe :) I love finding new music. I am going to check him out!

Paula

Paula Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.