Thursday, September 1, 2011

Seers Book Tour



Welcome to my stop on the Seers Virtual Book Tour!

I am so excited to be participating, this is an excellent YA book. The official product description from Amazon is:

"For Kate Bennet, surviving the car wreck that killed her parents means big changes and even bigger problems. As she begins to see auras and invisible people, Kate must learn to trust Patrick O'Donnell, a handsome Guardian, or risk her life being overrun with Demons. She soon realizes that both she and her heart are in big-time trouble."

I really enjoyed this book. Reading books about survivors of tragic incidents always touches me, and immediately makes you want the best for the survivor. While I am not typically a fan of the paranormal or fantasy genre's this book did capture my interest, and I read it in a single night (meaning I stayed up until 2am reading when I had to be up at 6:30, LOL). The romance and drama was fascinating, without being too racy. I was captivated by Kate's story and couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen. While others may not be in Kate's specific situation, her struggles are very relate-able to those that most young people experience. 

Because this book is still in pre-release, I don't want to reveal too much of the story and what happens, because I don't like spoilers;) So, if you are as intrigued as I was, I have listed some sights below where you can read more, or find out how to get a copy!

For more information, feel free to visit the Seers Website, Heather Frost's Author Website, Cedar Fort Books Website, Cedar Fort Books Facebook Page, or Cedar Fort Books Twitter. From today until Sept 7, you can enter to WIN a copy of Seers in my Back to the Books Giveaway, or you can purchase a copy of Seers from Amazon.

***Disclosure: I received a complimentary e-book copy of Seers to facilitate my review, no other compensation was exchanged. No positive review was required, all opinions expressed are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way.***


1 comment:

Darcus said...

Great post! My own stop in the Seers blog tour is on Sept. 11th. So stop by if you're interested! (will be a review and giveaway)

http://starcrossedreviews.blogspot.com