Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TGIFriday's Entree for One

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

This is Nick. 

Last week Karen got a coupon in the mail for a free Entree for One by TGIFriday's. She went and got me the Beef Stroganoff to try, because that is one of my favorite meals, aside from pasta dishes. She is so picky about what she eats that when she prepares meals for the entire family, it's usually something everyone likes and will eat, so if I want something different than that, it usually comes in the form of a meal for one or two (so I can have leftovers for lunch). 

I was impressed with the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” Stroganoff, it was pretty tasty, very close to what you get in the restaurant, and did not taste like most "frozen meals" from the grocery store taste like. I would definitely like to try some of the other varieties, and the boss said they are affordable and fit within her grocery budget, so I should be getting more during her next grocery store run. 

This was my first shot at "blogging" so I hope I did it all right and that y'all enjoy it.

She said she also talked previously about the Fun Freezer contest that TGIFriday's is having, and wants to make sure everyone is aware of and has a chance to enter. We are still waiting on repairmen here to fix the abundance of broken things that occured over the past 2 weeks, so we can't take a picture of our freezer just yet, but if YOU can decorate your freezer and take a shot, be sure to enter.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: