Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

Entrées For One

Nick is back! Karen makes weekly grocery store shopping trips, and since things have been so hectic around here, and she hasn't been feeling well, I had her pick me up another of the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “EntrĂ©es for One”. Of course I was only thinking of the convenience for her, since I knew she wasn't feeling up to cooking full meals:) (Can you hear her laughing, thinking I am not genuine...as if, LOL!) This time I asked her to get me the Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara to try.  

This was so easy to make, you just pop it in the microwave in the bag it comes in, and in a few minutes, BAM, it's done. It was tasty too, which is sometimes questionable a) with frozen foods and b) cooking pasta in the microwave. I really enjoy these, it's a nice change of pace from same old casseroles that everyone else in this house likes to eat. Karen likes that they are affordable. I am already planning which one I want to try next......

Don't forget about the Fun Freezer contest that is still running. Decorate your refrigerator with some flair to spice up the kitchen, and then visit the website to vote on the best decorated entry to win. The voting runs from now thru Oct 20.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: