Friday, October 7, 2011

Green Works Review and #Coupon



I've been participating in several "Green" events lately, and will continue to do so. I like to do my part to use "green" products whenever possible, while staying within my budget. One of my favorite products to use in my home is Green Works® Naturally Derived Cleaning Wipes. I use these in my kitchen and in the bathrooms. I like knowing that I am a safe product on my kitchen counter that isn't leaving behind any harsh chemicals. That's why I also started using them in the bathrooms, especially my kids bathroom. They are at an age now where they are trying to be more independent, yet they still don't blink at laying their toothbrush (brush down) on their bathroom counter. It grosses me out just to think about it. But, I do clean it each night after bath time with these wipes, so it is clean.

I like using the General Cleaner on my stove-top; the Bathroom Cleaner works well in the master bath, but I do use another Clorox product in the kids bathroom, primarily because it has a handle and I don't have to touch the ickiness that comes with three little boys sharing a bathroom; and the detergent worked well in my HE machine, and no one had any allergy or sensitivity issues. Since I developed asthma a couple of years ago, it's crucial that any cleaning products I use don't cause me to have an attack. Certain chemicals I am unable to be around, so I was relieved when I found Green Works, and it didn't cause me any issues. I have used this brand since then, and will continue to do so. Coupons are frequently in the Sunday paper for them, and the Special Offers section of their website sometimes has them too.

Product Information:

  • Green Works® Naturally Derived Cleaning Wipes pack some serious cleaning power and are made with naturally derived ingredients, such as citric acid and wood fibers. That means they won’t give off harsh chemical fumes or leave behind harsh chemical residue. And they can be thrown in compost bin after using, since they’re 100 percent biodegradable. These wipes are safe for use on most non-wood surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl.
  • From the cooktop to the countertop, Green Works® Naturally Derived All-Purpose Cleaner powers through grease, grime and dirt without leaving behind harsh chemical fumes or residues. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner is safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom, including counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cooktop hoods, sinks and toilets.
  • Green Works® Laundry Detergent is tough on dirt and stains — and dermatologist-tested for sensitive skin. The powerful combination of naturally derived cleaning ingredients will leave laundry fresh and clean — without phosphates, optical brighteners or harsh chemical residue. The detergent is formulated for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers.
  • Green Works® Naturally Derived Bathroom Cleaner is made with plant- and mineral-based cleaning ingredients that power through soap scum, rust and hard water stains — without harsh chemical fumes and residue. It works powerfully on bathroom counters, sinks, bathtubs, tile and shower doors, removing tough soap scum.

Feel free to visit Green Works Website or Facebook page for more information. I found a coupon for $1 off these products on the Special Offers page of the website too:)

***Disclosure: I received one of each product listed above to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was exchanged. No positive opinion was requested or required and all opinions expressed are 100% mine and were not influenced in any manner.***

1 comment:

sweetsue said...

These sound like nice products. I plan on looking for them soon!