Monday, October 17, 2011

Hellman's Chicken Challenge

One of my favorite foods to cook and eat is Chicken. I am such a picky eater thought, that I tend to make the same tried and true recipes that I know I like, over and over again. The other family members get tired of eating the same things all the time though, so I am constantly on the lookout for new Chicken recipes that I think we'll all like, and that are fast and easy to make, as well as easy on the budget.

Hellman's is helping mom's like me, who are on a mission to find new family friendly recipes, with the launch of the Chicken Challenge. Each week, you can visit Hellmans.com and see what dishes are facing off. They'll have two "challenger" dishes facing off against one of the more popular existing recipes from the Hellman's website. You can try them out each week, and cast your vote for your favorite. I voted for Parmesan Crusted Chicken this week, it was YUMMY when I made it! I've also tried and liked Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers, Chipotle Lime Crusted Chicken, Cesar Crusted Chicken, Crunchy Tortilla Chicken, and Oven Fried Herb Chicken.

They are also sponsoring a sweepstakes for a chance to win one of four $250 grocery gift cards, AND if there are more than 10,000 entries, they'll double the prizes to $500! I have had some luck winning small prizes in sweeps lately, so I'm hoping that my luck changes here and I win one of the big prizes. If you win a prize, I'd love it if you left a comment here. I always find it inspiring to keep entering when people I interact with are winning!

"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Hellmann's® prize package in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own."

No comments: