Monday, October 31, 2011

J Burger Cooking Sauce



I have some friends and family members that are very excited that I found this seasoning sauce. I surprised them with it a few weeks ago when I mixed it into some ground beef before we made hamburgers. They enjoyed my burgers previously, but instantly knew something was different and better with their first bite. After they'd eaten them all, I brought out the jar so they could see what my new no-longer secret ingredient was. Since it was such a hit with burgers, I have since added it to Cheeseburger Pie, Meatloaf, and Chili. I have also added it to some Chicken Breasts and Pork Chops before I froze them, using it as a marinade. They are both on the menu this week, so I can't wait to cook them, I am sure they'll be a hit as well.

You can find more information on this product at the August Kitchen Website or Facebook page.

***Disclosure: I received complimentary samples of this product to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was exchanged. No positive review was requested or required, all opinions expressed are solely mine and were not influenced in any manner.

No comments: