Monday, October 24, 2011

Kara Vita

I was thrilled to be selected recently to test and review the Balancing Regimen package from Kara Vita. My package consisted of Balancing Cleanser, Complexion Mist, Antioxidant Treatment, Face Essential, and PBH Exfoliating Facial Masque. As I have mentioned in several posts over the past few months, my skin has gone haywire, and I have been testing an assortment of products trying to find something that works well!

In the past, drugstore products had been sufficient, but since my skin has changed so much over the course of the past year, they just don't work any more. The Kara Vita regimen worked very well for me. Having tried several products recently, my skin has cleared up with their use, but when I ran out and just used my former products for a couple of weeks before trying a new product, it got bad again. Lesson for me: Don't stop using quality products, your skin needs it. Within just a few days time the Kara Vita cleared my skin back up, and it has remained healthy. I still have a good bit of product left from the samples I received, so I plan to keep using it. As someone with sensitive skin, I was relieved that I suffered no allergic reaction, only improvement. My skin is both oily in some areas, while dry in others, and with our drought and the dry air conditions here, it has become very itchy at times. The Balancing Regimen lived up to its name, and restored the balance to my skin. No more itchiness, and no need to wash my face a few times per day due to oiliness.

Since I have reached the age of 36, and my skin is beginning to show signs of aging, I feel it is more important than ever to take care of it. I do not plan on having any plastic surgery to look younger, I just want to take care of my skin and keep it healthy. Skin cancer runs in my family, and my affected family members have to see a dermatologist regularly to make sure they are taking the necessary precautions to care for their skin. I too see a dermatologist for skin issues, and spoke to him regarding the issues I've been dealing with. He concurred that most drugstore products won't resolve the issues that I personally have been dealing with, and agreed that while some specialized products are a bit more expensive to purchase, that I should consider them an investment in my skin, and that they will likely save me money in the long run since my skin should be healthier and well cared for. This may not be the case for you, but if you are having issues or see a dermatologist, I think it's definitely a conversation worth having.

This is my favorite part of the Kara Vita company. They DO NOT test on animals, and they DO stand behind their products with a firm guarantee. If you too are suffering from skin complications, I encourage you to give them a try. If it doesn't work for you, they DO offer another product or your money back. This is especially nice for those of us with allergy issues. I will not purchase any product that I haven't tried that does not come with a money back guarantee should I have an issue and not be able to use it.

Our Guarantee
We keep our promises.
Kara Vita delivers results to our users. Our professional-quality skincare products are designed to not only enhance the skin's surface, but to strengthen and renew from within. No matter what your age or skin type, Kara Vita delivers solutions that help you achieve your personal skincare goals.
Purity: The combinations of ingredients within a product formula dictate that product's function and performance. To produce the results users expect from our products, Kara Vita formulas are developed with only the purest, highest-grade ingredients. Every added element serves a specific purpose and enhances overall effectiveness. And, when we find the perfect bioactive or active that fits our requirements, we add a sufficient quantity for a noticeable, beneficial impact.
Penetration: Furthermore, we time-release at least 80 percent of those ingredients into the skin's deepest layers, using a penetrating nanotechnology, one of the most complex technologies in the skincare industry---clinical, prestige or mass-market.
Potency: Kara Vita regimens, treatments and body products are designed for ease of use to encourage consistency. By using our products consistently, you will begin to build compliance, establishing healthy new skincare habits. Such compliance will lead to greater, more noticeable results.
Kara Vita guarantees that most users will see results in two weeks. And we stand behind that guarantee. No hassles.
Kara Vita is a cruelty free company that does not test its products on animals.


If you purchase and consistently use any Kara Vita product and find that you do not see an improvement to your skin within the first 30 days, we'll replace the product with one that better meets your needs or refund your payment.


"I wrote this review while participating in a Blog Friendly PR campaign on behalf of Kara Vita. Samples were provided, all opinions are my own."

No comments: