Sunday, October 16, 2011

Proactiv

I've been telling y'all over the past month or so about the skin problems I've been having, and some of you know about the excessive stress situations I've been dealing with. Combining those two issues resulted in major skin problems. Worse than I ever had as a teenager. I had used up all the samples I had from other campaigns, but had NO money to buy more of anything - I'll go over that more in the coming weeks when I share some of the stressful situations with you. However, at the peak of the problem, I got a package in the mail from Proactiv. I have been longing to try this, I think about it each and every-time I see the commercials on TV. It's a tad more expensive than drugstore cleaners, but those weren't working for me, so I was curious to find out if it's money well spent. After all, spending lower amounts of money on products that didn't work was really wasting money. So, this is my experience with Proactiv.

Proactiv is a 3 step system. It claims it can heal existing breakouts and clear up your complexion, all while preventing future breakouts. I knew from looking in the mirror that it had it's job was cut out for it from the beginning. The system consists of Renew, Revitalize, and Repair. I was thoroughly impressed with this product, and it DID clear up my skin. The $20 package has lasted over a month for me, I think I have enough for a couple more weeks. So when you look at how great it works, and how long it lasts, it really is an affordable product. For me, it's a small price to pay to have clean, unblemished skin.

I was also pleased to find that Proactiv offers a program called Proactiv 365 that comes as part of your purchase. They have trained Skincare Advisors on hand 24/7 to answer any questions you have with customized advice (NOT canned responses), a private online community where you can interact with other users and get tips and advice from them as well. For more information, visit the Proactiv site to learn more about the specific products you are interested in and how they work!


“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Proactiv and received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

Terri's Little Haven said...

I've always heard great things about their products but I've never tired them myself. I need to! What a great review.