Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review: Cubic Zirconia Jewelry

I was so excited to receive my necklace for review from NanoStyle of a Cubic Zirconia necklace. The one I actually chose was the Cross Phillipians Pendant with a crystal stone. It is so gorgeous, and of excellent quality. The engraving is 24 Karat Gold on Semi Precious Stones, and Nano Style is the FIRST and ONLY company to use this technology. My neighbor was standing outside when I received the parcel, and I showed it to her and we oohed and ahhed over it together:) Most people I know are on a limited budget these days, and while "real" gems are fabulous, they just aren't in our budgets. Affordable cubic zirconia jewelry that is of high quality, but at a reasonable price, is a nice alternative. They also include a nice jewelry box, and a key chain with a magnifying glass to read the inscription for FREE with every order!

The item featured in the photo above is the I love you pendant, and I think it would make a fantastic gift for a mother, mother in law, grandmother, sister, daughter, niece, girlfriend, or other special lady in your life. It says I Love You in 120 different languages, and is a very unique gift idea.

For more information, please visit the Website, Facebook, and Twitter pages. I'd also encourage you to subscribe to the newsletter so you are kept up to date on any new collection releases (RINGS are coming soon) or sales!

***Disclosure: I received a complimentary item to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was exchanged. No positive review was requested or required, and all opinions expressed are solely mine and were not influenced in any manner***

No comments: