Sunday, October 23, 2011

Season 2 of V now available on DVD



At my house, V was a favorite among several family members. They were very sad to see the series come to an end, and had hoped it would be renewed. Since it was not, the best I can do to make them happy is to get them the Complete Series on Blu-Ray, so they can re-watch their favorite episodes.

If you missed it, this was a series about the "V"isitors (get it, that's why it's called V. Perhaps it took me an episode to figure that out, LOL) are facing off against certain segments of the human opposition, the 5th Column and the Aries Project. The leader of the "V"isitors is called Anna. Some of the humans believe that Anna is fantastic and truly means what she says, and that she will be true to her word. As the audience though, we know that she isn't nice, and is deceiving them. The "V"isitors create Lisa, who is the Evil Twin of Anna, and after she seduces Tyler and gets pregnant with his baby, she kills him. After the humans try to kill Anna, Lisa the Visitor Princess is imprisoned, and then Anna kills her mother Diana, and Lisa realizes she too was deceived.

If that's confusing to you, I recommend watching the DVDs. I got so confused watching some of it, and had to keep getting Nick to explain it. He is hoping that when the Blu Ray's get here, I'll understand it better myself, LOL:) If the story were to continue, I'd hope that they would expand on the conflict between Lisa and Anna. Hopefully Lisa would turn on Anna, and lead the humans to "V"ictory. Ideally they could learn to co-exist without Anna manipulating everyone, but in the long term, I think someone else from the "V"isitor side would probably just pick up where she left off. I do think the show had a future, and so many possibilities as to where they could take it.

If I have intruiged you, confused you, or reminded you how much YOU loved this show, you can purchase a DVD or Blu-ray copy for your own personal home collection today!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote V Season Two on DVD."

No comments: