Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweaters for Fall Fashion

I love fall, and I LOVE wearing sweaters. In Oklahoma, we tend to get extreme temperatures. In April, we had a blizzard, in May the temps hit 100 and haven't dropped. In September and October, the temps go from 100's to near freezing pretty quickly. There is even snow forecast west of here this week! I was so excited when the temperature dropped so I could pull out my winter clothes and bundle up in my toasty sweaters at the bus stop, out running errands, and at the soccer fields. Bring on the hot chocolate and blankets!

I have always been a fan of womens sweaters, and they are a staple in my fall and winter wardrobe. I love them when worn as a cardigan, over turtlenecks, or just as outerwear to keep warm. I just enjoy layering and the options that it provides. You can pair them with jeans, knit pants, khaki's, Capri's, dress slacks, skirts, over dresses; so many options! I enjoy how versatile they are. It doesn't matter if you are attending a casual or dressy event, staying home or going to a wedding, there are so many different types of sweaters that they fit every occasion. Lest you think I am over the top, I should probably mention that I've had this teensy sweater fascination since I was a child. I have always loved wearing them, and probably always will. Anyone who knows me well, knows that my closet is full of sweaters:)

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments: