Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trimback



I am pleased to bring to you a new coupon and money saving site that I came across, Trimback.com. Just like most of you, I am preparing my shopping list for the upcoming holiday season, and I have mentioned previously that due to my Fibromyalgia and some other issues, that I'll need to do all of my shopping online this year. It is sites like Trimback.com that I rely on to make sure that I am getting the BEST deal possible.

I love that it is a one stop shop for checking to make sure that I have the best coupon or discount code, promotion codes, and any deals that I may have overlooked. They work with national companies such as Kohl's, Dell, Macy's, Amazon, Gap, GameStop, Costume Express, and many others. At the top of the page, they have buttons to take you to theme related discounts such as Back to School Coupons, Free Shipping Coupons, Halloween Coupons, etc. You'll also want to sign up for their FREE newsletter to make sure that you don't miss any fantastic deals (it is sent weekly, so NO daily spam)!

One of the deals I found, was for a Nerf Product sold via Buy.com. Joshua asked for this item for his upcoming birthday, and we saw it when we were out recently, priced at $29.99. Trimback's link showed were I could get it for $15.95, almost a 50% savings! I was very, very happy to find it at such a great price:)

For more information, feel free to visit their website, facebook, or twitter pages.

***Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. No positive review was requested or required, all opinions expressed are solely mine and were not influenced in any manner.***

No comments: