Monday, November 28, 2011

AcornPoints



If you sign up to try AboutOne's new AcornPoints rewards program, FREE online organizer, you will be entered to win a Kindle Fire! It is a fast, easy way to organize your busy life. Supercharges your existing calendar and contact tools to make your household information work for you. Calendar-based, online organizerEasy, auto-magic data entryCompletely private with bank-level securityGuides you on the path to organizationFull mobile accessBest of all, AboutOne pays you to be organized! Your information, instantly formatted when and how you need it. Be the first to know when we launch Plus You could win a Kindle Fire!


I have to tell y'all life has been crazy, and I am behind. I'll apologize now for the influx of posts over the next couple of weeks as I try to get caught up. Part of my issue is also that my organizational system that has worked for me in the past, isn't working anymore. I have too many projects and activities, and now it takes too much time to enter them all into my existing organizer. I saw this on a friend's site and signed up. It looks very promising, and I am hoping to use it starting now on new projects going forward, and phase out my existing system by year end. Wish me luck!

No comments: