Friday, November 25, 2011

Ann Summers

Today is Black Friday and I am sure most of you are deal hunting this weekend as I am. One suggestion that I have for married women, is to consider purchasing some Ann Summers Lingerie for you and your spouse to enjoy when spending some private time together. If you have something nice that makes you feel special, you will be more relaxed and able to enjoy some quality time bonding with your mate. Some couples need and make use of a variety of other adult products, and you can purchase sex toys online to save yourself any embarrassment from purchasing in person. If you aren't comfortable with that, then some nice lingerie would perhaps be ideal for you.


My blog is, and always will be, family friendly. I write posts such as these to encourage and remind us all that in order to be good parents, we must nurture and develop our own relationships. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, I just want to provide safe references for those who are looking for or need some spice. If it's not your thing, please don't click the links. For those who need it, enjoy:)

If you are more bold, or know someone who is looking for modeling work (regardless of their size), you could always submit a portfolio as Ann Summers looks for their next model for 2012. I'm not comfortable with that personally, I am much too reserved, but I do know that others who are seeking work in the modeling industry are more comfortable with this type thing. As you can see from the photo, there isn't anything revealing in all of their pictures, just suggestive, to encourage quality adult time with your spouse.





“This was a featured article provided by AnnSummers.com all photos used were provided courtesy of Roland Darby and you can get more images like this from him here: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1464

No comments: