Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chris Tomlin - How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection


I am thrilled beyond words to be able to share about this wonderful CD with you. I have to say that I have heard of Christ Tomlin previously, but didn't realize how many of the songs I adore were his until I listened to this CD. Just last weekend when I was at the Women of Faith event, several of his songs were featured by the Praise Group. I love music, and hearing thousands of women sing these songs together, believing and living the words is phenomenal.

There are 15 songs on the How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection CD, and there was not one that I did not enjoy. To pick a favorite, I'd probably go with Our God, but it would be followed closely behind by several others. I could listen to this CD for hours and enjoy every moment.



The songs on this CD are:

  1. How Great Is Our God (World Edition)
  2. Our God
  3. Forever
  4. The Wonderful Cross
  5. Famous One
  6. We Fall Down
  7. Indescribable
  8. Holy is the Lord
  9. Enough
  10. Made to Worship
  11. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
  12. Jesus Messiah
  13. God of this City
  14. I Will Rise
  15. How Great Is Our God 


About the Artist: Chris Tomlin has 10 #1 radio singles, 3 Grammy nominations, 18 Dove Awards, 1 platinum, and 3 gold records. He gives all the Glory to God, and measures his success not by awards but by lives impacted through his musical gift.

"According to TIME magazine, over 40 million people sing the songs of Chris Tomlin each week- this collection makes it ever-apparent why this is the case."

***Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was exchanged. No positive opinion was requested or required, all opinions expressed are solely mine and were not influenced in any manner.

No comments: