Monday, November 21, 2011

Exercise

In August 2009, I got the P90x DVD's and attempted to start them. It lasted about 3 days, and then we got a phone call that we had a family member who was critically ill, and soon passed. We had to go out of town to handle the arrangements, and when we got back, I was a bit overwhelmed with things to take care of to try and do such an Extreme Body Workout. Then, I started having back issues, and now, it's two years later.

I refuse to give up my dream of regaining my Beach Body, but I am realistic. I know that with Fibromyalgia I have to be very careful, and take things slow and easy. I do find it amusing on Facebook though that everyone seems to be aware of how intense P90x is. Every time someone mentions that they are starting it, people advise them to read 90 Day Reviews to make sure they know what they are in for. The results seem to be amazing, if you can't stick with it and get through the workouts.

All in all, I think the main thing is that we all stay active in some form or fashion. It doesn't have to be extreme or intense as long as we are making an effort and trying to get and stay healthy.

This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance.

No comments: