Monday, November 14, 2011

Mr. Food - The Ultimate Thanksgiving eCookbook

Free eCookbook - The Ultimate Thanksgiving eCookbook from Mr. Food, sponsored by the Idaho Potato Commission, features 40 must-have recipes to make your holiday spectacular, including plenty of Thanksgiving survival tips and even recipes for that leftover turkey!

I don't know about y'all, but Mr Food is one of my favorite segments of the noon news broadcast in my area. I love seeing what recipes he's come up with each day, and thought I don't always follow them exactly, I have been able to glean nuggets of ideas from him and then use those to make my own creation! I also enjoy getting the FREE recipes you can write into the stations for, and now you can get 40 of them FREE instantly with this link! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Lolitha said...

Nice theme for food recipes, same like this ebook Thanksgiving android app provides more than hundred food recipes for Thanksgiving food festival and other holiday festivals. Most of them don't know to cook variety of recipes so they need to purchase cookbooks. For those kind of people this thanksgiving android app is very useful for food preparation.